Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

COMPUSERVE KATE FORUM

From: Kyri <Kyrie@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 14:42:57 -0400
Subject: COMPUSERVE KATE FORUM
To: "INTERNET:love-hounds@gryphon.com" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

Hi there all compuserve Kate fans,

as you probably all know there is no Kate room in any of the three music
forums but a sysop there promised me that we'd get one if there were at
least say 10 people interested. SO PLEASE PLEASE ANY COMPUSERVE MEMBERS 'GO
FANCLUBC'
AND ANSWER MY MESSAGE THERE.
As you prolly know the forums have the advantage of being able to build up
a library of info, including pics and WAV files (sort of a neater and more
expansive form of what is on the net). Another advantage is the real time
chat (sort of set a date we can all meet up live on-line- this is very
common with other artists eg Tori) and perhaps one day Kate might even get
on-line -following suit of other artists- to speak to her fans (although
that room would certainly be moderated).

please respond.

Kyri