Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: love-hounds-digest Digest V13 #200

From: ANGLTRED@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 22:00:08 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: love-hounds-digest Digest V13 #200
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

< >After seeing the "hug" version, I was quite
< >disappointed with the MTV version of Don't Give Up.  If you've seen the
hug
< >version, you do not need to see the MTV version.  (Then again, perhaps
that's
< >like saying, "If you've heard Hounds of Love, you don't need to hear Never
< >for Ever"....which is just silly, to say the least!)

<< I can't imagine that anyone with a soul could look at the original
<< video and not be moved...so the decision must have been made by someone
<< without a soul.

Well, Chris, a year and half ago we disagreed on something which I promised I
will never bring up again EVER, so I won't say what it was we disagreed
on....but it does rhyme with "rich"  ;-) ....and I so mistakenly called you
some really mean names (but I repented and you forgave and forgot, right?) so
I am DELIGHTED to see that you have agreed with me on something here!  Of
course...when two people agree that Kate IS, then they shall overcome all
obstacles, yes?

Forever in LOVE with all of my fellow Love-Hounds,
~~~Samantha