Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Unashamed Plug For Aussie Talent

From: Murray Browne <murray@magna.com.au>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 1997 22:06:14 +1000
Subject: Unashamed Plug For Aussie Talent
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com

Hi Lovehounds,

I have just discovered a website for one of Australia's most talented
singer/songwriters. Her name is Robyne Dunn, she writes some truely moving
songs and has an excellent voice. Believe me this artist is definately
worth checking out, there are some samples of songs from each album and a
portion of her first video release from 1987. Robyne also lists Kate as
being one of her main influences.

http://www.robynedunn.com.au/

I am in no way connected with this website or Robyne Dunn.

   Cheers

-=:Murray:=-