Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hold yer horses.

From: Steve Berlin <stev0@zuni.likeminds.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 13:45:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hold yer horses.
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

The Big Question:

When is the new Kate album coming out?

A:  In four months (or less).  Look at the Kate Equation, '97
edition.

TKI '78

0 years: LH '78

1 year paused due to Tour of Life '79, thus this year doesn't count

1 year: NFE '80

2 years: TD '82

3 years: HOL '85

TWS ('86) doesn't count as a normal album

4 years: TSW '89

4 years: TRS '93

If this holds, that means:

a)  Kate has decided four years is a perfect lenght between albums.

b)  The new album will be as good as TSW and TRS (which is a very,
    very good thing indeed).

Of course, if I'm wrong (Ha!  As if!)  that means the Equation is
all thrown off, and the next album will be even BETTER than TRS
(is that possible?  I really don't think so, but we'll see...)

- Stev0 the Mathamagician

"I'm having so much fun,
 my lucky number's one!"
  - Lene "Is to No Doubt what Kate is to Tori" Lovich