Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

list for trade or sale

From: "Huibert" <trebu@worldonline.nl>
Date: 3 Aug 1997 18:26:30 GMT
Subject: list for trade or sale
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Dear true Kate Bush fan,
Here is a partial list I have made from the records of my collection.
Throug certain curcomstances I have to cut back on my collection. Please
find if there is anything interested for you. If you do please let me know
if you want to trade, what you want to trade it for or if you want to
purchase the object. I'll mail you back asap.

regards Huibert

(partial) collection of Huibert Krabbendam, alias trebu@worldonline.nl
Homepage: www.worldonline.nl/~trebu and
www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/4638

LP's

The Kick Inside:
-	Dutch release
-	Amarican release, totally different cover, Picture of Kate, holding her
hands on her 	hair.

Lionheart:
	Dutch release, text on centre record saying: Hope You Like It!

The Dreaming:
-	Japanese release
-	Dutch release
-	German release
Hounds Of Love:

The Sensual World:
-	British release

The Red Shoes:

The Secrest Policeman's Third Ball
	Amongst other Artists, Kate is on the Album with Running Up That Hill

Utterly Utterly Live At The Shaftesbury Theatre: COMIC RELIEF
	A beautifull live version on just the Piano of Breathing and a very comic
duet with 	Rowan 	Atkinson called: Do Bears....!! She is also in the
international artists choir 	singing Feed The World!

Singles:

12"-es
-	Kate Bush Mini LP - Stamped in gold  int the right upper corner, stating:
	"PROPERTY OF CAPITOL RECORDS, INC, PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY. Holder 	Agrees to
return it on demand.
	Containing:	Sat In Your Lap//James And The Gold Gun//Babooshka//Suspended
In 	Gaffa//Un Baiser D'Enfant. EMI-America

-	Kate Bush Mini LP - COLOURED VINYL (GREEN!).
	Containing:	Sat In Your Lap//James And The Gold Gun//Babooshka//Suspended
In 	Gaffa//Un Baiser D'Enfant. EMI-America

-	Kate Bush Mini LP - COLOURED VINYL (WHITE!).
	Containing:	Sat In Your Lap//James And The Gold Gun//Babooshka//Suspended
In 	Gaffa//Un Baiser D'Enfant. EMI-America

-	Running Up That Hill (english release)2x
	Running Up That Hill (german release) slightly different cover, it has a
dark red 	border and 	the cardboard is more solid
-

-	The Big Sky(Meteorological Mix) British release

-	The Big Sky - Special Single Mix. Look like a 12 inch, has to be played
on 33rpm
	For Promotial Use Only. Both A and B-sides are identical. Easy for the DJ.

CD's:

Video's

Posters

Photographs

Rarities
-	Sort: Album
	Title: Reformation - "A RARE COLLECTION OF VINTAGE CLASSICS" - Special
Surprise 	Issue!
	( It containts a live recording of one of the concerts during her tour)
-	InterviePicture Disc Limited Edition Bak 2073 . side 2 . baktabak recorde
london .made in england. One Side KAte with a sjawl around her neck, other
side stretching out her hand at a cardboard tree.

-	InterviePicture Disc Limited Edition Bak 2073 . side 2 . baktabak recorde
london . 	made in 	england. One Side KAte with a sjawl around her neck,
other side holdin her 	red polished 	nails in a drying position along her
face, Blue backround. (2x)
-	Interview Picture Disc Limited Edition KB1011B P&C 1987 Made In England.
	One Side standing along her huge BASS. Other side Black Jacket with red
tie.
-	Inerview Picture Disc.  Kate wearing a little hat, blak with flower
motive. Both side 	same Picture
-	Kate Bush - Temple of Trueth. Recording of one of her live-concerts RARE