Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

My first time with Kate

From: BHaller@ctc.net (Brian Haller)
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 17:46:13 GMT
Subject: My first time with Kate
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

The first Kate recording I ever listened to was The Sensual World. Wow was I
ever hooked!  That was less than a year ago and I have since aquired the rest
of her music (that has been available to me).

Favorites:

     Hounds of Love - Cloudbusting, The Ninth Wave
              Lionheart - Symphony in Blue
The Sensual World - Heads We're Dancing, Walk Straight Down the Middle
        Never Forever - Delius (Song of Summer), Blow Away (For Bill)
     The Red Shoes - Top of the City, You're the One

and others...

Brian