Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Constellation of the Heart

From: Del Allan <bk550@freenet.toronto.on.ca>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 10:34:01 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Constellation of the Heart
To: DJH <donna@math.uconn.edu>
cc: MiaSimone@aol.com, love-hounds@gryphon.com

I love this song!  Like you, I too appreciate the dialogue between the
Captain and the crew.  The song reminds me alot of The Big Sky.  TRS is
the Kate album that I play the most right now, and I've been listening to
Kate since '80.  I love all of the albums, and all of the especials that
she puts out as well.  I really don't dislike any of her music at all,
but this song has to be one of my very favourites from TRS.  I think that
my least favourite though would have to be the one that Skippy had his
hand in! :-)

D.