Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Does Kate sing on Band Aid, "Feed the World"

From: kbmoore@ezinfo.ucs.indiana.edu (Kira Moore)
Date: 29 Jul 1997 05:19:23 GMT
Subject: Re: Does Kate sing on Band Aid, "Feed the World"
To: rec-music-gaffa@ncren.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <l03020903affdfbd59158@[169.132.209.210]>,
Dongerous! <fastslow@idt.net> wrote:

>What happened to Bryan Ferry and why is he in need of Aid?

I shall aid him! what a lovely voice.
	I'm a bit behind on my Ferry discography however.
	Can anyone tell me how is Mamouna? I think I have heard
everything before that except for a couple Roxy Music albums.
(my fave songs by Bryan Ferry are "Rock of Ages", "Slave to Love", "The
Name of the Game", "Is Your Love Strong Enough" and... "That's How Strong
My Love Is" (funny, the response was recorded before the question)).

sorry for off-topic post but I do love that man's voice.

	Kira

kbmoore@indiana.edu