Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

" I love Kate Bush and her Music "

From: icarusnot@aol.com (Icarus Not)
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 20:24:02 -0400
Subject: " I love Kate Bush and her Music "
To: <rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

 " Hello all you Kate Bush Fans out there on the Super Highway. This is
Ralph Smith a long time Kate fan from way back in the early '80's anybody
have Pics of Kate to send to me since this is my first time on the
Internet and i haven't heard much lately about Kate i wondered what she is
up to and i don't have many pics of her just from all the Albums and a
couple of mags. Is she coming out with anything soon ? I hope so it was
awhile since her last "Red Shoes" . Any info on this would be appreciated
thanks. I really would like personal pics of Kate like at   Kate Cons or
whatever in person pics and would like to know where i can get an
autographed pic of Kate ,also . " Kate has the most Beautiful eyes i have
ever seen in my life "   Well so long for now,
                            Have a great life all you Kate Bush fans,
                            A friend in Kate::::::::: Icarus Not@aol.com{
Ralph Smith }