Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

happy katemas everyone

From: "Larry J. Hernandez" <alundra@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 23:29:56 -0700
Subject: happy katemas everyone
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Happy birthday, Kate.  It's been a pleasure
growing up with you.

I've been so busy on my new job that I missed
kalling SF which I had wanted to do, oh well.

I finally got caught up on 2 weeks of digests
this evening, Kate's birthday, how appropriate,
with (what else?) _Lionheart_ on the CDROM.  Twice.
Now I realize why I felt compelled to listen to Kate
today.  I had actually forgotten it was the 30th.

Oh my God, the Early Years. I can still feel my heart
bonging, and I've known about this for over 30
minutes!  The only way I can fall asleep now is to
put the original demos cassette on.

Andy, conKraTulations. Have fun! --thank you, friend.

Larry (alundra@flash.net)    [ she sure as hell IS! ]