Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate and the Idiocy of VH1

From: faerymouse@aol.com (Faerymouse)
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 04:28:04 -0400
Subject: Re: Kate and the Idiocy of VH1
To: <rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>There is some hope for the MTV Networks.  I was shocked out of my couch
>potato position this past week when I was able to catch the Kate video to

>"The Sensual World" this past week on M2.

m2 is rockin', heh heh. they showed the vid for rubberband girl a week or
so ago...that was a nice treat for me as it was 3 am and i was staring
stupidly at the tv wishing i could sleep. but the shock of a kate video on
tv cheered me right up, heehee.

~*~siobhan the mouse~*~
****http://members.aol.com/Faerymouse/myworld.html****
*****you paused in the doorway.as though a thought stole you