Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: HoL EMI Booklet

From: "P.D.FitzGerald-Morris" <pdfm@isis.softnet.co.uk>
Date: 25 Jul 1997 23:42:57 GMT
Subject: Re: HoL EMI Booklet
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello All,

I wasn't actually comparing Kate's *music* to that that of "Sting, Collins,
and Clapton", but making a point about her being accepted into the
percieved circle of "elder statespersons" of Rock. In retrospect I should
have included Gabriel as a comparator.

--
PDFM

Ronald Girardin <Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU> wrote in article