Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Happy Katemas

From: waldn@ucla.edu (Stormin')
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 23:35:43 GMT
Subject: Happy Katemas
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucsd.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Not knowing how soon this goes out . . .

I want to wish everyone a HAPPY KATEMAS.  I was in San Francisco just
three weeks ago, and as much as I want to return (I love that city!) I
will be unable to attend this year (hopefully next year, though,
listening to the new album, and maybe attending Lilith Fair II
featuring KT, herself?  Well I can dream, can't I?)

How to celebrate this week:  Listen to TWW, the demos, and remaining
B-sides and live tracks, etc. at least ten times!  :)

Best,

Stormin'

"Somewhere in the depth, there is the light"