Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Happy Rhodes.IRC.Video Kate and other stories

From: jchigdon@artsci.wustl.edu (The Watcher)
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 00:38:52 GMT
Subject: Re: Happy Rhodes.IRC.Video Kate and other stories
To: rec-music-gaffa@ncren.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Kyrie@compuserve.com (KK) wrote:

>erm..i'm trying to re-subscrive to the Happy Rhodes newsgroup ECTO..but I
>can't..erm..is it still existant??...any ideas/suggestions???

'subscribe ecto-digest' in the message body) " I believe is how it
works these days.  Although I'm not sure that the digest is working
anymore; I use loose mail.
The list is now ecto@ecto.org, in case this doesn't work.
(Hmm.  You've been away only six months?  I don't believe this
information has changed in that time.)

>ALSO...on IRC #ecto..what happened to the channel..no one interested
>anymore???

I've never really tried IRC, but every now and then someone complains
on the list that the ecto channel is dead.  Then, they invite everyone
over to the indigo girls channel, where apparently they sometimes hang
out.

So, did I beat Vickie to the reponse?  (And if so, do I get a prize?)

John Higdon (The Watcher)