Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Age, What this group listens to.

From: Alicia Sepulveda <asepulvedan@spin.com.mx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 03:06:27 -0500
Subject: Age, What this group listens to.
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

  Alright, age: 17. Male. Got into Kate at about 14. 1st (and still
favourite) album, the Dreaming. Although I later found out my dad listened
to HoL a lot when I was a child.
  A few of the bands I like:
  The Wolfgang Press, King Crimson (and most anything related), Peter
Gabriel, Peter Murphy, Nick Cave, REM, Talking Heads, John Zorn, The The,
Einsturzende Neubauten, Tuxedomoon, Ministry, Swans, Foetus, PJ Harvey,
Dog Faced Hermans, Glenn Branca, Caspar Brotzmann, Joy Division, David
Bowie, Diamanda Galas, Chemical Brothers, Primus, NIN and many others I
can't remember right now.
 If there are any fans from mexico in here, I'd appreciate it if you'd get
in touch with me.
    Cheers,
        Pablo