Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I'm bored: what do lovehounds look like?

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 21 Jul 97 15:48:45 EDT
Subject: I'm bored: what do lovehounds look like?
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Greetings Lovehounds,

Here's a fun game:

Let's try to guess what some of the various lovehounds might look like.
Please:  Karen, IED, Chris-n-Vickie, Stev0 and others I know that some of
you guys have met so please do not play.  Let the newbies figure it out.  :-)
For those of you playing, I know there are some pictures of some "famous"
lovehounds on the web...so no cheating!!!!  Since I've seen some of those
pictures, I will not play (although, I myself have never met any of the
Famous lovehounds).

Ok, let the guessing begin:

What do these "famous" ("infamous?") lovehounds might look like:
(eg,  short, tall, dark hair, fat, thin, bald, blond, glasses...etc...)

IED

Karen Newcombe

Chris Williams

Vickie (what's your last name again?)

Me (Ron)

Stev0

Rolf Peukert

Uli

Brian Dongray

Wieland Wilker

You may also try with any other lovehound...

If by any chance you see yourself being described fairly accurately,
please let us know.

....I must REALLY be bored to think up this lame-brain scheme....oh well...
let's see what happens.

peace

ron