Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Happy Rhodes.IRC.Video Kate and other stories

From: KK <Kyrie@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 13:59:28 -0400
Subject: Happy Rhodes.IRC.Video Kate and other stories
To: "INTERNET:love-hounds@gryphon.com" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

erm...hi...

I'm resurfacing from my six monthly hibernation to ask a question..

erm..i'm trying to re-subscrive to the Happy Rhodes newsgroup ECTO..but I
can't..erm..is it still existant??...any ideas/suggestions???

ALSO...on IRC #ecto..what happened to the channel..no one interested
anymore???

ALSO Homeground..erm...why has it disappeared????

ALSO..any UKers willing to copy me the first Kate Video Tape which went
round on Lovehounds??..I've only got money to offer....

ALSO the only two songs I'm missing really by Kate is The Dreaming
(Dreamtime) and the original Be Kind To My Mistakes...anybody interested in
doing me a copy of these as well???...hmmm..

ME??..who am I??...I met some of you at Geoff's place in 1994 before the
convention and some at the convention...erm now I'm a Chartered Accountant
trainee and living in Fulham (London)..if anyone is interested in emailing
me my address is : Kyrie@compuserve.com

My full name is Kyriacos (Greek origin) by the way..

erm...take care now..

bye!

K.:)