Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

VH-1

From: Karen Newcombe <kln@staralliance.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 15:59:39 -0700
Subject: VH-1
To: "love-hounds@gryphon.com" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

I went to the VH-1 page yesterday and found it to be functioning, though
about a week outdated.  There is a spot to send them messages about their
shows and programming.

I sent a brief message wondering (politely) how they could skip Kate, and
got a patronizing message back this morning from some lower level web
lackey about how popular their shows are and how, sadly, they get SO much
mail from disappointed fans.

So they get an A on turnaround time, a D on friendliness, and a W for
whining in response to an honest question.

Hey, VH-1, it could be worse . . . I could not watch you at all instead of
the four minutes a month that accumulate in passing while the Loved One
flips stations.

Karen

P.S.  Check out the new Italian Kate site -- super duper job!