Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Smartass Alert

From: Lane Stephenson <lane5@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 14:44:31 -0500
Subject: Smartass Alert
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

> >Christie wrote:
> >
> > Can Anyone tell me more about kate's new Album?
> > Tks.
> > Chris
>
> >Yes! It's called The Red Shoes, and it's great.
>
> >;-)
>
> >Robb

Jeez Rob, you are really behind.  Kate's brand new album is called
Hounds of Love on the EMI 100 label, and features a bunch of the songs
tied together with a story about ice skaters, witches and astronauts.
Plus near the end there is this really cool song about sitting under
some ivy.  I can't wait for the next new album due in 2001.  Anyone
heard about a tour? ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

Lane

--
"Now is the place where the crossroads meet.
Will you look into the future?" - KT