Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

love-hounds-digest Digest V13 #165

From: 181823@econz.unizar.es
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 21:13:44 +0800
Subject: love-hounds-digest Digest V13 #165
To: love-hounds-digest@gryphon.com

much been owed...."). A *Black* Spitfire would have been very symbolic.

        Andy Greener, Reading, UK

------------------------------
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 1997 14:11:59 +0200
From: Michael Doerr <doerr@cns.mpg.de>
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
To: "Dongerous!" <fastslow@idt.net>
Subject: Re: Under The Ivy

Dongerous! wrote:

> At 2:09 AM -0700 7-8-97, Rolf Peukert quoted KB:
>
> <snip>
>
> >K: <laughs> something to do with ivy I suppose
>
> That's funny. I don't get much out of the song either.

Hmm, this song is quite important to me .. maybe a matter of
interpreting more into than it is ...

Michael

--
-----

Let me show you the world in my eyes ...
http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/8648/