Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Poll: what is yuor age.

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 06 Jul 97 20:03:57 EDT
Subject: Re: Poll: what is yuor age.
To: bigz@nation.nationgroup.com, rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net

--- bigz wrote:
	No, Ron was right after all, as long as he spent the years in space.
Remember the Theory of Relativity? A man who travels into space returns
a younger man than a man of the same age who stays on Earth. Thus, as
long as Ron remained in space from the moment he heard Wuthering Heights
in 1978 at the age of 18, until he returned this year at the age of 35,
it is feasible that he is ''younger.''
	My question is, how did he keep track of all the KB material after 1978
if he was in Space all that time?

--- end of quoted material ---
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......Just call me "Space Cadet Ron"..........ROTF!!!

That was precious!   :-)

Of course, I did all my shopping at Intergalactic Garage......except for my
Russian stuff which came on special order from the KGB and delivered to me
on the Mir space station by the Shuttle or supply rocket    ;-)

peace

ron