Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Russian TKI/LH bootleg

From: Ariusz Nowak <ariusz@tk.net.pl>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 1997 14:21:31 +0100
Subject: Russian TKI/LH bootleg
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

Hi,

I just bought the kind of curiosity I think.
It's an russian bootleg (or maybe it's not a bootleg?) that contains
TKI and LH on one CD.
It would be nothing special, but the albums are recorded in the
wrong order (LH first) and the last song (The Kick Inside) is
not included (due to lack of time I think).

If anyone interested in it e-mail me and we could trade.
(if there is more than one collector interested I will try to
get more TKI/LH, but I can't promise anything).

Cheers

Ariusz (ariusz@tk.net.pl)