Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love Hounds Collection

From: "Thomas A. Hendricks" <tahendr?rs6000.cmp.ilstu.e?u@thor.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: 1 Jul 1997 07:05:49 GMT
Subject: Re: Love Hounds Collection
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Donna Henderson <donna@math.uconn.edu> wrote:
<splitting splitting sounds>

: "I don't know why I give in, but I do every time.
: And here I am wondering why I did it again.
: Too-ree-ay, too-ree-o, too-ree-ay, too-ree-o, too-ree-ay's what I say
:      To keep me going, To keep the shit away."  Kate Bush
                                     ^^^^
Last time I checked "Kate Bush Complete" it specifically said "ship"...
maybe not this time though...<g>
--
Thomas A. Hendricks
BriarCub@flink.com