Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: poll results

From: "Xenu's Sister" <vickie@miso.wwa.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 21:05:23 -0500
Subject: re: poll results
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

At 11:21 AM 6/26/97 -0700, Kelley wrote:
>OK, I'm not the oldest female on the list, but lots older than
>the average, so guess I better "come out."  I'm 37 and discovered
>Kate at age 25

I'm between you and Carole. I'm 40, and I discoverd
Kate when I was 24. Kate became my favorite artist
while I was listening to the first song I heard by her
("Wuthering Heights") and 16 years later, remains my
favorite artist. I have secondary loves, primarily Happy
Rhodes, and I love Tori, Sarah, Milla, Sinead, Victoria,
Jane, and hundreds of others, but Kate IS, and she always
will be.

Vickie

"My ears are lucky to hear these glorious songs..."

                                                  Happy Rhodes