Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A couple (not!) of quick notes...

From: "Chris Hansen" <chris@kiva.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 15:35:46 -0600
Subject: A couple (not!) of quick notes...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi Lovehounds...

Two quick notes:

1 - Post from a different mailing list commented that one of the
speakers at the Hong Kong ceremonies looked "... amazingly like Kate
Bush!" somewhere around the time Brian Blessed spoke.

2 - Is Jhonna still posting on this list? (are you here?) E-mail
returned undeliverable, so if you got it, I'd appreciate it (the
E-mail address)

3 - You didn't expect me to count correctly did you?  I write for a
living!

4 - Has anyone heard/heard of a group titled 'the Corrs'?  I picked
it up on a whim, like it a whole bunch, and while it doesn't sound
like Kate (blasphemy!) does anyone here have an opinion on the group?

5 - (Last one I promise!) On the same thought process as the last
note, how about 'The Story' or 'Johnatha Brook and The Story'?  Great
stuff, IMNSHO, but I'd like some validation/humiliation there as
well...

enough for now...

chris
the disjointed-and-stopped-making-sense one

The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
Contact Chris Hansen at chris@kiva.com, tchansen@xmission.com
or check out his HomePage at http://www.xmission.com/~tchansen/