Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love Hounds Collection

From: Robb McCaffree <nsrjm@mednet.ucla.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 05:53:18 -0700
Subject: Re: Love Hounds Collection
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucsd.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Dinyar wrote:

> > >Who is this insane Faith Brown?
> > She was a pretty famous UK comedienne/impersonator, who did Kate
> > impersonations as part of her TV shows in the late seventies. She claims
> > that she got a three page letter from Kate saying how funny Kate had
> > thought her impersonations were. I prefer Pamela Anderson's (of "Not the
> > Nive O'clock News" fame) impersonation myself .

Actually, I find the Pamela Anderson spoof to be far more
insulting than the Faith Brown farces...perhaps it's because
Faith implies that Kate is weird and vapid while Pamela implies
she's weird, vapid, record company-controlled and, well, latex!

Robb

"I've learned what Amazing, Fantastic and Incredible are in
eighty-five languages."