Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Dreaming down under.

From: "Chris Neal, Kym Warner" <chriskym@chariot.net.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 18:50:06 +0930
Subject: Dreaming down under.
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello all,
	well, we have just read, the Kate Bush faq's from end to end (quite a
task!), and have gathered the courage to mail our first ever news
article.

	We understand that this goes via a moderator, so we hope all goes
successfully with this transmission (and nothing becomes 'Suspended  in
Gaffa').

Although we are very new to newsgroups, we are both very old Kate fans,
and have been with her since the beginning.

We are two gay guys from Adelaide, Australia, a very cute couple of two
years, one at each end of his 30's, which made us 12 and 18 when
Wuthering Heights hit the charts.

We have read some of the recent postings to the newsgroup, and although
we have a million questions and comments, a couple of things came to
mind.

1.	We would love to hear from any other gay males/females who share our
love of Kate.
2.	We know that Kate fans everwhere will be preparing for celebrations
in July.  We had noticed that there has previously been a Katemas here
in Adelaide. Can anyone tell us whether there will be one this year?  We
would love to attend our first!

				regards,
				Chris and Kym