Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TKI album cover

From: Dongerous! <fastslow@idt.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 20:20:47 -0700
Subject: Re: TKI album cover
To: Bryan Dongray <btd@cray.com>
Cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com

At 7:29 PM -0700 7-2-97, Bryan Dongray wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>I was browsing my library and came across the music section,
>actually a book called "Collectible Albums" or something like
>that, anyway straight to the end of the "B" section, and there
>is a full page with two images of TKI, one I know is the EMI-America
>ie Kate in a box, or country & western style one.
>BUT the other was not the big eye, kite, Japanesque, but one of
>Kate 1/2 profile, apparently on the "Harvest" label.
>I'd never heard of this.
>Anyone point me at (or tell us all) details?
>Anyone have the image scanned anywhere?

I have this one (I can scan it if you want). It's more of a 3/4 view than a
profile. It's US Harvest SW-11761. It's one of three versions of TKI that I
have. I also have the Japanese EMI pink tank top and the UK EMI picture
disk with a cover that must be the one you refer to as "Japanesque".

<snip>

- Don