Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TKI album cover

From: Bryan Dongray <btd@cray.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 21:29:43 -0500
Subject: TKI album cover
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello all,

I was browsing my library and came across the music section,
actually a book called "Collectible Albums" or something like
that, anyway straight to the end of the "B" section, and there
is a full page with two images of TKI, one I know is the EMI-America
ie Kate in a box, or country & western style one.
BUT the other was not the big eye, kite, Japanesque, but one of
Kate 1/2 profile, apparently on the "Harvest" label.
I'd never heard of this.
Anyone point me at (or tell us all) details?
Anyone have the image scanned anywhere?

Thanks,

			Bryan Dongray

PS For those not noticing, I have added HOL+ lyric pointer to my web
pages, it was easy, assuming the lyrics *are* the same?!? I've yet
to see HOL+ anywhere here (Minneapolis, MN, USA).
I've also been correcting my lyric pages, for B-sides etc, I noticed a
whole missing verse in Experiment IV! If you're interested:
	http://home.cray.com/~btd/kate-bush/
although regulars will know that, but I see there are plenty of
newcomers recently. Everyone likes my lyric word search, I do too,
especially for getting some good (ie relevant) quotes when necessary.

PPS Anyone in the MN/WI/IA areas? You may be interested to know
I'll probably hold a Katemas at my house. I should email Karen.

PPPS I know the poll finished, but I don't mind saying I'm 35, and
have been a fan since first hearing WH on the radio, as it entered
the UK charts - ie Jan/Feb 1978, just before my 16th birthday.