Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Books, Books............

From: Leigh.Perkins@sset.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 14:31:11 -0700
Subject: Books, Books............
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

     More books I'm afraid (no-one say Fred Vermorel)

     Terry Pratchett's Mort, first read this in the early nineties and I
     still maintain it is the best Discworld novel.

     Marion Bradley's Mist of Avalon, great Arthurian story, told from a
     woman's point of view.

     Saki - The Chronicles of Clovis, a collection of short stories by Saki
     (HH Munroe), Edwardian humour - bitingly sarcastic at times and still
     very funny.  Possibly the best descriptive writer ever!! (though not
     the best lager in the world!!).

     Sex, Drugs and SMA

     Leigh