Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT Video CD, Gaffaweb, Kate parties

From: Karen Newcombe <kln@staralliance.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 10:29:27 -0700
Subject: KT Video CD, Gaffaweb, Kate parties
To: "love-hounds@gryphon.com" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

Well the "karaoke" option on the XING Mpeg player does nothing on the Kate
CD's.  Don't know if that's a problem with the program or not.  There IS a
file called "karaoke" on the disk itself, so maybe someone with a different
player will get results.

Thanks Chris for the update on Gaffaweb.  The CD sounds intriguing (and
like it was a lot of work.)

Anyone having Kate parties please let me know.  For info check out:
http://www.sirius.com/~kln/Kate/

So far we only have three offerings: Glastonbury Tor, Avebury Circle, and
San Francisco, all on July 27.  If you're coming to S.F. party please
e-mail me so we have a rough idea of how many to plan for.

Thanks much,  Karen