Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: cyndi lauper/siouxsie sioux

From: shandralyn@juno.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 10:35:55 -0700
Subject: Re: cyndi lauper/siouxsie sioux
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

On Mon, 30 Jun 1997 09:26:55 +0000 "Brian J. Dillard"
<dillardb@pilot.msu.edu> writes:

>also, I forget who was wondering about the status of the long-awaited
>siouxsie sioux/budgie creatures record. read in one of the U.K. music
>rags this week that it is still in the works and that the two are in
>the studio now....>

Thanks very much for the encouraging news! I'm sad about the demise of
the Banshees, but I do love the Creatures, too. :)

I enjoy hearing about other musicians that people like, as I don't listen
to the radio much (and if I did, I still bet a lot of them aren't played
on the radio).

Still anxiously awaiting a new Kate album, but I know it'll be worth the
wait!!

cheers!
-Shandra

Yet another test of my signature file...
"Solitude sails in a wave of forgiveness on angel wings"-Siouxsie