Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: May I Just Interrupt Here......?

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 25 Jun 97 13:39:51 EDT
Subject: Re: May I Just Interrupt Here......?
To: nth-wave@easynet.co.uk (Dave Watkins), love-hounds@gryphon.com

--- Dave Watkins wrote:

***GENERALISATION ALERT***

Excuse me.  Sorry, have to comment here.  In *my* experience 14 year old
girls are about as mature as 14 year old boys.  This is the kind of sexism
people want kept off lovehounds no doubt

>Of course, this is based on my own personal opinion.

I should bloody well think so.

Dave
--- end of quoted material ---
Dave,

    Your views are no more relevent than mine.   I simply stated my
opimion....I wasn't trying to insult ANYBODY nor was I trying to be
"bloody" sexist about it.     If you disagree about something, you can
certain say so.  In fact I encourage it.  But you don't have to be
nasty about it.   "bloody" indeed.

goodbye

ron