Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Musos

From: "katya" <katya@clear.net.nz>
Date: 21 Jun 1997 23:06:36 GMT
Subject: Re: Musos
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Leigh.Perkins@sset.com wrote in article <3a935e60@sset.com>...
>      Hi you lot
>      Out of interest, how many of you hounds are musicians? - Just a
>      though!!

I'm also a muso - but my time in bands was short as I felt it interrupted
my social life..........yes, well, maybe I'll understand when I'm older
too!! I have played piano since 6yrs, and singing is one of those things I
couldn't stop myself with. I also attempt the guitar, the violin, the pipe
organ, and many recorders. As for writing music, I've done all the theory
and stuff, so I'm just kicking back and waiting for the creative juices to
flow!!! I'm really into female singer/songwriters, and my music is boucd to
be thus afflicted  :)

Katya