Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Remastered Hounds of Love CD

From: Richard Bensam <rabensam@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 20:16:54 -0500
Subject: Re: Remastered Hounds of Love CD
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

Report from the Virgin Megastore on Broadway at 46th Street in Manhattan:

SIGHTED CD, SANK SAME

My apologies to anyone else in the NYC area who was hoping to find it
there; I hope I didn't take the last one.  In fact, it was hidden in the
Imports section under "Buzzcocks" -- that's logical, right? -- and I owe
special thanks to my good friend Brenda, who actually spotted the CD and
graciously allowed me to purchase it instead of keeping it for herself.
Now THAT'S friendship!

RAB

Richard Bensam Home Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~rabensam/

Gaffaweb: A Tribute To Kate Bush And Her Fans
http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa/