Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Replies to Thangs

From: len bullard <cbullard@hiwaay.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 21:55:01 -0500
Subject: Replies to Thangs
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

1.  Musician:  Yes.  For a long time and still gigging.
2.  The 9thWave:  A masterpiece.  Beautiful.
3.  The Dreaming:  only if reaaaaaly depressed and
    only if reaaaally unable to change the record.
    Kate at her angriest.
4.  Tour:  still waiting.
5.  Album latency: if the hen won't sit on the egg,
    it won't hatch.
6.  Kate:  Love her.  Always have.  Always will, with or
    without tour or another album.  See how she shines.
7.  Age: 43.  Still rocking.  Still trucking.
    Turned on to KateBush when she was on NightFlight.
    Saw her on Max Headroom interview and wondered
    who the deliciously silly babe was.  Bought the Whole
    Story.  The only thing I can compare it to was the first
    time I took LSD.  Never got over that either.  Never
    want to.  Never want to do it again either.  Like
    Samadhi, it destroys whatever life one had before it.

I think she will tour.  I think she will want to.

len