Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: July Kate Bush Celebrations

From: shandralyn@juno.com
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 16:24:29 -0700
Subject: Re: July Kate Bush Celebrations
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

On Wed, 18 Jun 1997 11:45:37 -0700 Karen Newcombe <kln@staralliance.com>
writes:

>Okay,  we've only got three celebrations listed so far . . . is 1997
>going to be such a dismal year?
>
>Chicago are you out there?
>
>Boston?  Austin?  Portland?  Los Angeles?  Tokyo?  Geneva?  Venice?
>Sao Paolo?  >

As far as I know, I'm the only LoveHound in the Portland, OR area... if
there is anyone else out there, I would love to have a Kate party! But,
I'm somewhat doubtful... too bad I can't make it to CA. <sigh>

cheers!
-Shandra

PS: I'm a musician, although not very active at the moment. I've sung all
my life, and have moderate piano skills. I write lyrics and some
melodies, but I haven't had time to seek out like minded individuals...
<sigh> My goal is to do so as soon as I am supporting myself as a massage
therapist! :)