Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

hey........

From: Leigh.Perkins@sset.com
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 16:40:43 -0700
Subject: hey........
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

     Hi Katya

     Wassailing is typical old English tradition (only done in orchards for
     a good reason), it is a prayer or wish of good health to apple
     trees(?).

     I guess the reason it is handwritten is because Kate is a Leo.

     The only deeper meaning I guess is held by Kate, and whatever you
     believe it to be!!

     Enjoy

     Leigh

Author:  love-hounds@gryphon.com at INTERNET
Date:    6/15/97 8:36 AM

hi
	I've just watched/listened to Hammersmith again - and I'm touched by ' Oh
England, My Lionheart' once again. But, I am confused again by the word
'wassailing', and why it is the only song in the CD booklet to have the
lyrics handwritten? Does anyone know the deeper meanings of this song - it
is a personal fave of mine.

	Katya

ignorance is innocence?