Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Poll: what is yuor age.

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 20 Jun 97 11:15:41 EDT
Subject: Poll: what is yuor age.
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net, love-hounds@gryphon.com

It seems that there's interest in the age of us "Kateologists".   I haven't
 kept track of the people's age so far but if you want, send me an email
stating your age and also your age in which you first got into Kate's music.
You can also state your sex:  Male, Female or Undecided   ;-)

I'll start with myself.    I'm 35 (36 in a couple of weeks) and I started
listening to Kate when I was 18 (1978).

The poll results will be posted in a couple of weeks.

peace

ron