Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Twenty-Somethings

From: Jason Lancaster <j.d.lancaster@staffs.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 16:21:54 +0100
Subject: Re: Twenty-Somethings
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I'm 23 and first heard KB's work through my parents listening to it.  I
always liked HOL and eventually decided to buy it.  I gradually worked
my way through her whole collection, each time I bought one believing
that this would be the album I hated.  I have now got them all and
haven't yet found "the one I hate."

It is, you may have noticed, extremely un-cool to cite Kate as a
favourite artist.  All I can say is...

                   Bugger 'em, bugger 'em all.

Jason Lancaster.

--