Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

drugs & the 9th wave

From: delius@xs4all.nl (Marco Gatti)
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 19:14:07 GMT
Subject: drugs & the 9th wave
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello outhere,

The 9th wave is one of Kate's masterpieces. It is especially fantastic
when you consumed a few magic mushrooms. I did it twice and it was
fantastic. The music is getting so intens ('Waking the Witch' is a
little bit scary but anyway) and the visions you get are unbelievable.
Anybody outhere who is in to drugs must try it (or with XTC). Don't
get me wrong the 9th wave is also good without drugs but you
experience it totally different.

Greetings Marco
delius@xs4all.nl