Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Sensual World Video's

From: aruba295@aol.com (Aruba295)
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 10:41:59 -0400
Subject: Re: The Sensual World Video's
To: murray@magna.com.au (Murray Browne)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Yes they are available commercially..I have one sitting in my hot little
hands right now..It not only includes the vids "Love and Anger", The
Sensual World" and "This Womans Work", but includes excerpts from Kates
VH1 interview peppered between them. It's put out by CBS Music Enterprises
(CMV Enterprises). It's hard to fathom, but I actually got this down at
the local record shop....Buffalo, NY, USA.....And we NEVER, I repeat,
NEVER get anything on Kate around here!!