Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: IED grouses

From: John Walker <jdwalker@post.cis.smu.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 22:15:54 -0500
Subject: RE: IED grouses
To: "'love-hounds@gryphon.com'" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

IED - haven't seen you for awhile!  Where you been hiding?

* Good ol' EMI -- they're almost kind of sweet, you know?  Almost.

Well, yeah.  I think they kind of suck actually.  That is what you meant, right?  ;-o

So, is this thing of any value to Hounds who don't own any of the B-sides?  Or should I just skip it and buy the B-sides, or just spring for the boxed set?  I still haven't heard "Under the Ivy" all the way through.  God, I need to get out more.  <Sigh.>

I DID get a friend at work into The Dreaming....

Dongerous - like your style, say what you feel, no problems here.  I'd replace Raw Power with KISS Alive, though..... (and you're wrong about TNW.....) other than that, no problem!  ;-)

John		jdwalker@post.smu.edu
Enter the Realm - The LOCHINVAR Home Page!
http://members.aol.com/LordLknvar/realm.htm
LordLknvar@aol.com for info!