Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Just in case

From: faerymouse@aol.com (Faerymouse)
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 12:45:48 -0400
Subject: Just in case
To: <rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi all,
I introduced myself awhile ago, but I thought I would do it again because
I have a sneaky suspicion that my post got lost...if I am being
repetitive, just ignore my babble. =) I'm new here (woohoo.) Anyways...I'm
16 (i have a feeling I'm probably the youngest person here...hmmm) My name
is Siobhan. Kate is one of my favorite artists. She amazes me. I also like
Tori Amos (don't shoot me) NIN, Paula Cole, Bjork, Ani DiFranco, among
others. anyways...I hope you all don't mind that I am young...I look
forward to talking to you all!

*Mouse*
"I'm just two people shy of a menage a trois!"
"OH! That is soooooooooooo spiritual!" Har.
Visit my world...it's big fun...oh baby.
http://members.aol.com/Faerymouse/myworld.html