Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Ageing Lurkers

From: Leigh.Perkins@sset.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 09:27:39 -0700
Subject: Ageing Lurkers
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

     Hi list

     I am a self confessed ageing lurker, I'm 28 now and I have been a KB
     fan since 1978, so "MWTCIHE" still holds alot of great feeling for me.

     I used to live in the South East of London, and used to walk regularly
     past East Wickham Farm where some of the albums were made.  That was
     nearly 9 years back, and I still miss being in that area and all the
     big Katemas bashes.

     Some things we carry with us all our lives, Kate's music certainly
     shaped alot of the musical opinions I have today (both as listener and
     musician), I hope that the people that have just been finding her work
     get as much fun, hope, sadness and mystery from it that I did.

     Good evening Philadelphia!!

     Leigh

     P.S.  I have some KB goodies that are cluttering up a cupboard, e-mail
     me if you want them (leigh.perkins@sset.com)

     (Jane and the Jester, if you're out there, call me!).