Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: remastered HoL + USA

From: Mike Wade <mwade@oxfam.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 16:28:00 +0100
Subject: RE: remastered HoL + USA
To: "love-hounds@gryphon.com" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

$31 in the States?? And that's three times normal price?   How on earth
do record companies get away with charging us poor Brits so much??

If it makes you feel better, the standard price for the HoL reissue here
is $28, which is near as dammit the same as the States' price. (standard
price for CDs in the UK  is $23.)  I could winge about Levis being
around $74, but that's another discussion completely...

Mike