Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

PC Ivy

From: Mike Wade <mwade@oxfam.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 13:54:00 +0100
Subject: PC Ivy
To: "'Love Hounds'" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

Ooh, dear, I seem to have offended with my note yesterday. For clarity,
the one which upset me in particular was the note on the Spice Girls.
Enough said, I think (after all, this is a group on Kate, not on PC
language)

As I'm posting, can I say how good it is that Under the Ivy has come up
so often on fave lists? (I agree!) It would have been so easy for this
track to have been lost as an "insignificant" b side.  Kate's voice on
that track is as good as it's ever been.

Mike