Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Homeground 15th/Kate's Birthday do

From: Peter FitzGerald-Morris <101660.2420@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 05 Jun 97 18:41:13 EDT
Subject: Homeground 15th/Kate's Birthday do
To: "'Love-Hounds'" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

HOMEGROUND 15TH/KATE'S BIRTHDAY DO
==================================

27TH JULY 1997 AVEBURY WILTSHIRE ENGLAND
======================================

Hello All,

This is just prior notice (full details in HOMEGROUND 59 out shortly) of the
above event. Bit like a Wuthering Hike actually, except no Yorkshire moors and
not a lot of hiking. Instead - the magnificent Avebury stone circle, and Stones
veggie restaurant and the Red Lion pub on hand if wet!

We'll be there from about 1.00 am onward. No organised events, just come and
meet everyone, and Moggy, and perhaps even Dave if we can get him out of his
corporate environment for a while!

Peter

HOMEGROUND THE KATE BUSH FANZINE
PO BOX 176 ORPINGTON KENT BR5 3NA ENGLAND