Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Maxwell

From: Natscape20@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 16:11:03 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Maxwell
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

> Half asleep this morning when my boyfriend switched on the Big Breakfast
> (British telly program) and this soul singer called Maxwell was being
> interview.  I only snatched part of the conversation but he was saying
> how great Kate Bush was, one of his favourite artists, and how he is
> going to or has sung This Woman's Work, one his favourite tunes.
 > Anyone else know more - sounds as though it's worth checking out.

yeah, Maxwell is getting pretty popular over here in the states. i like some
of his tunes, he has a really great voice. i didn't know he liked KB though,
thats interesting. I'd love to hear him cover something by Kate. anyway, *I*
personally think his album is worth checking out! Put it this way...i'm going
to buy it now!!

nat