Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Maxwell

From: "Collinson, Wendy" <Wendy.Collinson@olsy.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 12:07:37 +0100
Subject: Maxwell
To: "'Love Hounds'" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Return-Receipt-To: "Collinson, Wendy" <Wendy.Collinson@olsy.co.uk>

Half asleep this morning when my boyfriend switched on the Big Breakfast
(British telly program) and this soul singer called Maxwell was being
interview.  I only snatched part of the conversation but he was saying
how great Kate Bush was, one of his favourite artists, and how he is
going to or has sung This Woman's Work, one his favourite tunes.

Anyone else know more - sounds as though it's worth checking out.

Ciao,

Wendy